- Inflation is Everywhere (20yrs Price increace 220%)
- Live Expectancy Increased (Year 2020- Male 82yrs Female 83yrs)
- Is EPF savings enough ? (Exp : RM 500,000 savings after retirement use for 30 years will be 500,000 divide 360 months = RM 1388.90 per month to spent). This not included the money used for other options. EPF dividend rates are fluctuating and Inflation rates are increasing !! EPF rates in 2000 is 6% and 2008 is 4.5% and inflation in 2000 is 1.5% and 2008 is 5.5%. EPF money will be gone within 3 years after retirement.
- Fixed Deposit Rate in 1998 is 5.74% and Aug 2010 shows 2.85% . Low FD rate and increasing cost of living would not increase your future savings.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- 10 years Premium Paying Term. Can choose for Paid-Up Option 5years.
- Policy Term 15 , 20 or 25 years
- Guaranteed Cash Dividend through out the Policy Term.
- Better than FD-Receive Stream of Income (Year 1-5 (5%) , Year 6-10 (6%) , Year 11-25(7%)
- Child's Education
- Buy New House
- Financial Freedom-Retirement
- Better Guaranteed rates !
- Higher Maturity Value !
- Offers death & TPD protection!
Exp of the Policy : Age 30yrs Sum Assured 100,000 Pay for 10 years RM 381,000(Yearly RM38,100)
Policy Term 25 years . Age 55 get back RM 974,422.00 included Guaranteed Cash Dividend RM 92500.
Premium Rates -Age 1 to 60 years for RM 10000 coverage is RM 389 to RM 434 per month.
Female Rates - 3years set back from male rate.
Contact information : 016 3728143 Email:email@example.com